TAKE 5 Program is a social-emotional wellness program designed for young children to find ways to deal with the everyday pressures of life. If you are interested in equipping yourself with the tools we adults can use to guide our children to a calmer self, please come to this TAKE 5 Course.
If you have been certified in the past, but would like to refresh your knowledge, please contact Sheila at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAKE 5 is a University of Nebraska-Lincoln research based program designed for educators, wellness professionals, parents, community leaders, and anyone interested in guiding youth to better social-emotional wellness.
Certified TAKE 5 Teachers guide youth to:
• Learn techniques to self-regulate behavior and emotions
• Develop peace and stillness in the midst of chaos
• Quiet the mind to become more receptive to learning
• Build self-awareness and self-responsibility
• Improve confidence and self-esteem
• Reduce anxiety, depression and anger
Through the use of breathing practices, concentration techniques, drawing/journaling, and exercise/movement, we bring greater awareness to body, mind, and internal conflict. Young children become more able to navigate the demands of our ever-changing environment.
Reserve your place for February 25th 1-4pm here: Register for TAKE 5 Program